Information :: Mobility & Equipment
Promoting a full and easier life
For disabled people and their carers, the right mobility equipment makes day-to-day tasks, and simply getting around, that much easier.
Living adaptations and aids can help disabled people live as independently as possible, from getting up and down stairs and carrying out routine tasks in the home, to popping down the shops or going on holiday.
- Disability Living Foundation – A national charity that provides impartial advice, information and training on daily living aids.
- Great British Mobility – A company that offers a wide choice of mobility products. Included in its range are high-quality rise and recline chairs and electric adjustable beds.
- Help My Mobility – Free independent information on mobility products.
- MacWet Glove – Technologically advanced gloves offering unparalleled grip useful for driving and other tasks.
- Scoota mart – The UK’s largest supplier of wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, mobility scooters and other mobility products.
- Scootaround – The world’s leading mobility enhancement company providing scooter and wheelchair rentals and airline-related mobility equipment repair services in over 1,500 locations throughout North America.
- PACE Rehab – One of the UK’s leading independent rehabilitation providers, PACE offers a coordinated multi-disciplinary service to individuals who have sustained limb loss and/or serious limb injury.
If you are interested in a rental adapted vehicle, wheelchair accessible vehicle (WAV) or MPV for a short trip or a long distance ‘stay-cation’, visit our main site Adapted Vehicle Hire.